Words and Spaces Print Company on the Isle of Man offers a wide range of design and print / copying services. There’s no job too big or too small for the friendly team at Words and Spaces. They offer an easy flexible approach to every project that comes their way without compromising on quality.
Words & Spaces have been putting ink onto paper for over 25 years. In that time we have grown from a small shop to a having over three fully equipped units on the outskirts of Douglas, Isle of Man. The only Manx company to have two 4/5 colour offset litho presses, plus all the digital and finishing machines that you can shake a stick at.
Whether you’re a large blue chip company, small business owner or an individual, you will need an offline media company that you can trust and that can take care of the complicated stuff so you can focus on your job. We can be trusted to deliver your project on time and on budget.
Words & Spaces have clients of all sizes on the Isle of Man from education, legal, corporate and government who benefit from their excellent standards and strong word of mouth reputation which ensures that many of the Isle of Man’s companies choose them time and time again to satisfy their printing requirements.
Words & Spaces are an independently ran company, which operate from purpose built premises at White Hoe Industrial Estate, Douglas, within five minutes travelling time of the Isle of Man’s main business community, with plenty of space to accommodate on-site parking for clients.
Words & Spaces understand the needs of their customers. They regularly review their pricing and services to ensure their customers receive value for money and a consistent quality of service.
- Words & Spaces design and create exciting print and marketing work for small and large businesses alike, developing campaigns that are both dynamic and traditional in print. From flyers, posters, personalised postcards, banners, interior signage, menus, tickets, business cards and much much more..
- If you’re a small business that needs just a small run of newsletters for your most loyal customers, this method might be the best for your project. Since printing your files is easier and faster with the digital method, the turnaround is shorter and the cost is often less expensive; this makes digital printing an ideal solution for short runs.
- Foil stamping is also known as “foil embossing” or “hot foil stamping” is a prized printing method allowing us to create really breathtaking gold,silver or whatever colour theme of your wedding or event you require.
- Perfect Binding is a widely used soft cover book binding method. With this binding method, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue. The other three sides of the book are then trimmed as needed to give them clean “perfect” edges.Businesses and organisations use the perfect binding method on a variety of printing projects because of its professional appearance and relatively low cost.
- If your materials have intricate details that require high image quality, or if you need to print a large run for a big customer base, offset printing might present the most benefits for your project. This traditional method of printing is most cost-efficient for long runs and offers a higher degree of quality as compared to the digital method.
- Sending out personalised marketing materials to each customer can be a powerful way to promote any new services or events. This is especially true for local businesses that wish to forge strong relationships with loyal customers. Variable data printing services make it possible for you to create personalized materials for each of your customers without breaking the budget.
- Words & Spaces can supply all of your standard sized or bespoke requirements from simple single colour addressed envelopes to full colour photo covered envelopes printed on window, non-window, pocket, wallet, and banker envelopes, gummed or self-sealed.
- Attention-grabbing and colourful, banners, signs and posters can be adorned with beautiful pictures, stunning graphics and catchy slogans all designed to engage your potential customers.
- Words & Spaces offer offer a commercial copying service to meet the needs of your business.
So for all your printing needs on the Isle of Man call Words & Spaces today on 01624 662573 or via their Contact Page